My mom and I have ventured out with all 3 kids for short trips. Yesterday, we tried to take the kids to a playground but we pushed Liam's nap time and it went downhill quickly. Here are some pictures from the quick visit to the Lakefront Park in St Cloud. This was Liam's first time playing with sand (at a beach like location) and he loved it. However, he put fists full of sand in his mouth a couple of times. I thought at this age he would know to not put it in his mouth- and definitely learn after the first time- but he ate the sand multiple times so we cut our visit short. I wouldn't care so much about the sand but I was afraid he would put something nasty like a cigarette butt in his mouth with the sand.
Monday, January 21, 2013
Lakefront Park
This is our last week in Florida. Nick is flying in on Thursday and we head out Friday so we can have the weekend to get caught up before the work week. Nick has been giving me a "maternity leave" of sorts. He's been teaching my classes for the past 2 weeks. I'll need another week before I am ready to get back to work.
My mom and I have ventured out with all 3 kids for short trips. Yesterday, we tried to take the kids to a playground but we pushed Liam's nap time and it went downhill quickly. Here are some pictures from the quick visit to the Lakefront Park in St Cloud. This was Liam's first time playing with sand (at a beach like location) and he loved it. However, he put fists full of sand in his mouth a couple of times. I thought at this age he would know to not put it in his mouth- and definitely learn after the first time- but he ate the sand multiple times so we cut our visit short. I wouldn't care so much about the sand but I was afraid he would put something nasty like a cigarette butt in his mouth with the sand.
My mom and I have ventured out with all 3 kids for short trips. Yesterday, we tried to take the kids to a playground but we pushed Liam's nap time and it went downhill quickly. Here are some pictures from the quick visit to the Lakefront Park in St Cloud. This was Liam's first time playing with sand (at a beach like location) and he loved it. However, he put fists full of sand in his mouth a couple of times. I thought at this age he would know to not put it in his mouth- and definitely learn after the first time- but he ate the sand multiple times so we cut our visit short. I wouldn't care so much about the sand but I was afraid he would put something nasty like a cigarette butt in his mouth with the sand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment