As of yesterday, Gavin has learned how to pull himself up to a standing position. I think this is the first milestone that we (Nick and I) got to see first (usually my mom gets them first). He did it yesterday at Nick's parents' house where Nick made him a make-shift crib placing furniture as walls. Nick placed pillows around for cushioning but instead Gavin used them as stepping stones to reach the ottoman and pull himself up. We were both amazed. Today I dropped Gavin off at my mom's and we placed him on the floor so he could show off his crawling skills to my aunt who is here visiting. Next thing you know, he crawled over to a stack of Coke 12-packs on the kitchen floor and pulled himself up to a standing position all by himself. Another amazing baby development that just happened overnight. I think it won't be long before I'll have to use the leash!
I'll try to post pictures of him later in the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment