I want to thank Grandma Mary for coming over to our house and preparing homemade baby food for Gavin. Here's a link to Grandma's blog so you can see the pictures of Gavin playing with carrots and apples:
http://frymanguittarnews.blogspot.com/2009/09/carrots-and-apples.html
Gavin ate some of the carrots and apples today for lunch and dinner. He made a sour face when he first tasted the apples but then he opened up wide for the rest. We have carrots, green beans, and apples I think for the rest of the week.
I should mention that the end table that Gavin is shown crawling through was actually purchased for Baby (the dog) about 4 years ago. It's supposed to be a doggy house that's discrete and blends in with the decor. However, Baby never cared for it. I think he thought it resembled a cage too much but we still held on to it. Now Gavin likes to pretend it's his house and crawls to it every chance he gets. The problem is that usually the back end of it is blocked and so he gets stuck because it's not wide enough for him to turn around and he doesn't know how to back out. He tries to do it himself but after a few tries he starts whimpering for help.
No comments:
Post a Comment