Sunday, November 22, 2009

Gavin Pics

Gavin's first boo-boo:

It happened at my mom's house when he was playing with his swing. He must have slipped on the corner where a piece of plastic was not filed. He didn't cry so my mom didn't notice it until she saw the dot of blood. It's healing nicely though.
Gavin is not able to open our bottom kitchen cabinets because there are no handles on them so every once in a while Nick lets him stand on the counter to play with the cabinet doors. He just likes to open them and slam them shut.
Below is a picture of Gavin eating his first candy bar....yeah right, like I would let that happen! :) Gavin discovered the bowl of leftover Halloween candy and he uses the candy like teethers. I think he enjoys the mushy-ness. We have since moved the candy so he can't reach it because I was afraid that one of these days he would chew on it long enough for the wrapper to come open and spill the sugar goodness. It's way too early for that.
I just love when he sucks on his bottom lip!

No comments: