I don't know if I've mentioned that Gavin is obsessed with Elmo. Anytime he sees Elmo, he can't stop saying "Elmo, Elmo, Elmo" whether it's a book, on TV, or something else at the store featuring Elmo. He can also recognize a lot of animals although he doesn't know them by name. He can make the sound of the dog, duck, and cow. He also knows "kitty, kitty". He also recognizes a monkey. We ask him "where's the monkey?" and he'll point to the wall where the monkey is.
And he's also learned to nod his head so when you ask him if he wants something he nods "yes".
Gavin is growing and learning so fast I'm having a hard time keeping up and thinking about what to do with him that will stimulate his learning. He loves books and so that makes it easier for me b/c he reminds me to read him everyday. He'll pick books and bring them to me, then sit on my lap and wait for me to read it to him. It's so cute.
We're debating whether to cut his hair or leave the curls in the back. What do you think, cut them or keep them?
3 comments:
You should take him to the new Sesame Street land at Busch Gardens, Elmo is in the character dining there! I bet he'll love it!
cut it
Dear Anonymous person who just said "cut it",
It'd be nice if you introduced yourself or explained something beside 'cut it'. Do we know you, or are just some weirdo voyeur? All of this could've been answered by making more than a tiny, bullet post.
On a side note, thanks for the recommendation Ken. It'd be great if they brought some of the Sesame Street stuff over to Sea World. I haven't taken Gavin on a 1+ hour car ride yet.
-Nick
Post a Comment