Oh, and I forgot to blog that he now has two bottom teeth. Two days after we got to Florida one popped and the next day the other did. Now they're both out and they're getting used. He is eating a lot more table food. This week he's tried steak fries, sweet potato fries, watermelon, pasta, olives, and guacamole. I was expecting a funny face when he had the guacamole or the olives and NOTHING! He just takes everything and chumps on it like it's the most delicious thing he's had.
Monday, May 14, 2012
Liam at the pool
Oh, and I forgot to blog that he now has two bottom teeth. Two days after we got to Florida one popped and the next day the other did. Now they're both out and they're getting used. He is eating a lot more table food. This week he's tried steak fries, sweet potato fries, watermelon, pasta, olives, and guacamole. I was expecting a funny face when he had the guacamole or the olives and NOTHING! He just takes everything and chumps on it like it's the most delicious thing he's had.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment