Monday, September 1, 2014

Ellie's First Day of PMO (Parent's Morning Out program)

Ellie also started school last week.  She enjoyed watching her brothers get ready for school and seemed excited when it was her turn.  I thought she would be a mess at drop-off which would make me a mess so I had Nick drop her off too.  To our surprise, she did not cry at all.  She went right into the room and started playing with the toys and didn't even turn back to check on Nick so he just slipped out.  There are only 3 kids in the morning program and 2 adults so we are so happy that at least she's getting some one on one attention.  She's such a happy girl.

 She was so happy to carry her backpack.  I think she felt like Dora the Explorer! :)



This is her "cheese" happy face even though it doesn't look like it.  I mean, it's like my mom says, she's "Nick-ita".  I don't see any of me in her face anymore.  She's all Nick.  

No comments: