Monday, September 1, 2014

The "Dosta" House

I never posted pictures of our new house.  We're still trying to find a name for it but for now it's the "Dosta House".  I don't have good pictures of it yet but here are some that I took on my phone on our move-in day.  I learned not to choose the "small" size when emailing pictures from my phone because they're all so grainy now but I don't want to use up anymore of my data sending pics so it is what it is.  I'll post better ones once I take them! :)
The Dining room.  The ceiling is really cool. 

The dinette window.  I got window markers JUST for this window.  I love it.  Of course, the view has changed drastically.  We now have a fence and will soon have neighbors in the back.  No more forest backyard.

Ellie's room

Living area

Gavin's room

FLAT yard!!! YAY!




 I LOVE this kitchen.  Having an island is as awesome as I thought it would be.  All of the cabinets are drawers and I'm never going back to regular door cabinets.  So much easier to organize and store everything in drawers.  This is my dream kitchen.

 Ellie automatically went to the fireplace "seat" and posed.



No comments: