Nick gives them a quick lesson.
Liam surprised me with how concentrated he was. He went from hole to hole and would reposition himself so well after each attempt. He did quite well.
off to the range...
Gavin takes directions literally so when Nick said, "don't bend your arm", he thought he meant don't bend either arm. :) Later on, he did much better once he realized he could bend his right arm.
My form needs work. I didn't think I would enjoy it but once I made contact with the ball after a few tries, I started to enjoy it. I even hit a ball about 40 yards. :)
He started drawing in the dirt with branches. I highlight this because this shows how much Liam has matured. He didn't throw a fit to go home, He just took himself to the shade while the rest kept playing.
We will probably make this a weekend tradition as long as the weather permits. It was fun for all of us.
1 comment:
I see Nick made sure the boys had on their collared shirts:). Great pictures. I see potential. Thanks for the blog post:)
Love
Mary-mom
Post a Comment