I thought I would have time to blog while we were on "vacation" but we chose to go to sleep early instead. So here's a recap of the weekend:
- Friday was our 5 year wedding anniversary. It seems like only yesterday.....that was one hell of a party.
- Saturday morning: dropped off Gavin at my parents and headed to Naples for the weekend
- Naples: gorgeous weather, great beach day, VERY uneven tan (damn bronzer), beautiful hotel (1st night), ok dinner, gorgeous 2nd day allowed for the even-ing of the tans, good dinner, great company-thanks Ashleigh and Jim for your hospitality (2nd night)
- Monday morning: drove back home, spent day with Gavin, and both sets of grandparents; wonderful impromptu day
Some pictures from today:
1 comment:
Yes, it was a wonderful Memorial Day. One of those days that will stay in the mind and review over and over. Happy 5th Anniversary to Nick and Stephanie. Thank you again Carmen and Joe for the great visit. That was the first time I had been around Gavin and knew he saw me and we enjoyed a special moment.
Love,
Mary-Mom
Post a Comment