Nick used to ride this little train when he was little. Thanks to Grandma Mary who refurbished it, now Gavin can ride it too. He is too young to ride it but he sat on it really well. He was very excited when he saw it. He balanced on his own pretty well until his feet would touch the floor and he would push up causing him to lean back and fall off if Nick didn't catch him.
Our house is slowly being consumed by all of Gavin's toys and gadgets. However, I'm questioning how many toys we actually need to have out and about. Follow the pictures and you'll see what I mean....
Our house is slowly being consumed by all of Gavin's toys and gadgets. However, I'm questioning how many toys we actually need to have out and about. Follow the pictures and you'll see what I mean....
here's Gavin playing with his Leap Frog table with attention grabbing lights and music, plenty of buttons and noise making gadgets...
Still playing...notice the round black automatic vacuum (Roomba) making its way around the rug.
Gavin abandons lights and music to play with the Roomba vacuum- black, no lights, no music, not child-friendly. Ooohh, aaahh!
He dragged himself over to the vacuum. He can pretty much drag himself to anything he wants. He is quite determined but he sometimes whines all the way to the toy or whatever he is after. 

Gavin would've played with this forever if I would've just let him chew on it. Gavin banged on the vacuum top and made it stop. He is fascinated by buttons which means that I can no longer use the laptop with him on my lap because he thinks it's his keyboard to bang on. The same goes for the Blackberry. He wants everything he can't have which is why I said I wonder if we should buy toys for him.




No comments:
Post a Comment