Today we had our first family portrait session. Gavin was so well behaved considering we waited almost an hour for a photographer to be available. We had an appointment but they were running behind. We loved the studio, our photographer, and we just adore our pictures. The photographer was in love with Gavin (could you blame her?!). He's such a happy baby she didn't have to do a lot of tricks to get him to smile for the camera.
I am not posting any pictures because we will be sending them out with Christmas cards and this is my way of holding myself accountable to actually MAIL the cards. This is what grown-ups/parents do so we're officially joining the club. I figured if I post the pictures then everyone would see them and then I would probably be less likely to mail the cards since I know everyone saw the pictures already. So, hold me accountable! I should be sending the cards out tomorrow.
On a related note, if you want a picture let me know. Family members will be getting pictures even if you don't want them :) because well, picture exchanges is part of the family package.
However, to our friends- I don't want to be one of those parents that forces pictures of my kid or ourselves onto your refrigerator therefore I will spare you unless you tell me you want one (I won't take offense if you don't). Just ask me and I will be happy to send you one. Once I mail the pics out, I'll be posting all the pics we got so you can choose if you want extra pics.
2 comments:
Do you have a spare picture for an old co-worker? :)
Ugh, thanks, now I feel like a total slacker for not doing the whole portrait/family card thing! Send one to the office so you can save some postage, or Jill has to bring hers in to share. The next debate is 1st birthday: family only or friend free-for-all. I am trying to decide on that one right now :)
Post a Comment