Thursday, December 10, 2009

No pics, just notes

Gavin is very close to saying ma-ma. He has brought back ba-ba and I'm hoping that since ba-ba's require him to put his lips together he will say ma-ma next. Today he did say ma but then went back to ba-ba's.
I love his little index finger. He is now using it to touch everything. It's interesting how overnight he just changed the way he looks, feels, and touches things.
He loves to bang on tables and anything else that makes a loud noise. Over the last couple of days I feel like his attention span has expanded. He now sits and plays with things a bit longer than he used to. It's kind of nice to not be chasing him all the time- though there's still quite a bit of chasing around and he is fast!

Nick is officially done with the semester. I am not "official" since I do have one paper due tomorrow that I have not submitted yet but only needs minor revisions. I did get one final grade back already. I have my first A so that put a smile on my face today. Nick also got one of his final grades and he's got his A too. We'll both have to wait until next week for the rest of the verdicts. :)

No comments: