Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Field trip to the "farm"

Today, my mom took the kids to the "farm".  Gavin just loves running around there.  
I LOVE LOVE this picture of Gavin and Isa.  

Gavin went to visit his friend- the bull.  This bull is SO friendly.  As soon as he sees someone come up to the fence, he comes "running" (not really, but you see his excitement when he has visitors).  This past week, I pet him and he just kept leaning into it and he licked my arm.  gross but sweet.

 Gavin's new ride, McQueen.

He now asks for his sunglasses.  He used to not like them but I think now he realizes their purpose.



I'm guessing they were looking at the cows.
The garage- Granpa's toys and Gavin's toy. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course David wants to know what is the car next to the viper and can he drag race it? LOL
christy