Nick and his mom will work on the house this week and hopefully we can join Nick in a week or so. The only thing holding me back is Liam's doctor's appointments and my check-up- although I think I can get "cleared" this week if I wanted to. I have to wait until tomorrow to call the ENT's office to see if they can see Liam this week. At this point, I'm willing to hold off on the urologist (for circumcision) until we move. I'm sure I can find a good one in Charlotte. I have to stay until Friday for sure since that's the official closing of the house (we already signed the docs but the buyer comes on Friday) and that's also the UCF Soc welcome back party which I am looking forward to seeing everyone again. Ideally, I would also get some work done but mentally I am so antsy about being in my new home that work has taken a back seat.
Of course, it is all bittersweet for me. I can't wait to set up our new home and get my routine going but I also know it's going to be hard to be away from family and friends. I have so many friends with new babies now that it would have been nice to actually enjoy time with them as a support group. Not to mention being away from my mom who has been amazing to us since the beginning. But it is what it is and it's all part of the journey that makes us closer and stronger.
2 comments:
Wow, Steph, what a mammoth undertaking with such a young bub! Hope the plane trip goes smoothly!
Yeah!! You are so close to me. Safe travels and hopefully see you guys soon.
Post a Comment