Yep-- that's Gavin's McQueen car parked between our white VW and the Nissan Rogue. Gavin did not drive to the park...we don't live that close. McQueen actually rode in the back of the VW and the boys were with me in the Rogue. The picture was taken as we were leaving and Gavin pulled up to the parking spot like it was meant for him. :)
Gavin did get to do a couple of laps around the trail and I got a couple of running laps myself but it was just too darn cold and windy to stay too long. My ears were so cold I wanted to cut them off! The boys had hoodies on so their heads/ears were covered. Gavin kept saying he wasn't cold although we could see his face was pale and would react to the wind. He insisted on eating his snack on the picnic table by the playground....Liam and I waited in the car. :)
Here's a video of our "excellent driver"...
Oh, and let me not forget to show off the cuteness of Liam in his "big boy" clothes....
Before we go play in the park, he stretches: (I found it really funny that he did these in sequence- it looked like he knew what he was doing)
This is Liam trying to get the camera....
This is Liam when I take the camera away...
And this pic is unrelated but my parents will appreciate the picture. See, I have a picture fairly similar to this one of myself around Gavin's age, lounging on my parent's bed with a book in my hands.
How times have changed...now my son is lounging in my bed with an iPad. :)
1 comment:
Super-Super-Super!! Thank you so much! Brought tears to our eyes. Liam looks so big, he'll be walking soon. We were looking at Gavins "bigboy toes" as he was laying on your bed. Gavin is an exellant driver! Great pictures. Thanks. Love, Mary-Mom
Post a Comment