These are random pictures we've taken in the past 2 weeks.
Nick brought Liam and Ellie to visit me at work one day last week. Liam immediately came over and said, "I need to sit here. I have to work on something." Then he proceeded to pick up the phone and "call" people. He would tell me, "I call grandpa. He say hi to me" then he'd hang up, pick it up again and say, "they didn't say hi to me. I call Abuelo. He say hi to me".
This is Liam at Lowe's Home Improvement store and his favorite oven on display. Liam and Ellie watch Dora together. Ellie says, "back-pack, back-pack" along with Dora.
Here are some videos from this snow week:
Wednesday...
A scenic video (and yes, that is Christmas music in the background because the snow got us in the spirit. :)
Below are the kids playing in the backyard this morning, Valentine's Day. Liam refused to change out of his pajamas to go outside. He just wore a jacket on top of them and the rain boots. I think he thought, I'll play for a bit but then I'm going back to my couch and blanket.
I love this video because it captures the way Liam says "da-dee". So cute.
Below is a video from this morning (Friday). As you can see, it's sunny and we didn't need to be as bundled up. It was so nice to be outside. Nick went out to the backyard with Gavin to play in the snow. Today's snow was icy, the yard was frozen solid for the most part and their feet didn't sink into it like they did yesterday.
1 comment:
We have enjoyed these last posting so much. Wish I could have been there to play too. Grandpa has good snow playing ideas. Making roads, building forts. It's been hard I'm sure keeping 3 kids entertained. Good job keeping us entertained though:). Back to work and routine next week. Love, Mary-mom
Post a Comment