You may notice that a lot of the places where we live and visit around us have "farm" in the name. We are in a Chicago "suburb" but this is very close to farmlands or what used to be farm land.
This week we googled best playgrounds in the area and this one came up and it did not disappoint. It not only had a playground that looked like a log cabin set up in the trees, it had water features, sensory gardens, and a trail around the river. It was awesome for everyone.
 |
| We climbed all the way up to the top of the silo. |
We measured our wingspan. Nick and I have about the same wingspan- close, but not as wide as a bald Eagle.
I.LOVE.THESE.PICTURES. Sometimes, these boys can be so sweet with each other that it makes me forget that 99% of the day they are fighting with each other. Moments like these make me think that just maybe they do love each other.
 |
| My favorite. These two will move mountains together. |
After the park fun, we went home for what was the kids' most favorite dinner ever they said. It was a very "summer" dinner: burgers, baked beans, corn on the cob, and a tomato/avocado/red onion salad. Liam was an eating machine. They all ate so well that I decided to repeat this dinner a few days later and they loved it just as much.
 |
| She was excited for her corn. |
 |
| All for one and one for all, GP5! |
1 comment:
I
I LOVE THIS POST:). CANT WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE:)
LOVE
MARY-MOM
Post a Comment