Tuesday, August 19, 2008
10 weeks + 6 days
This morning the vomit-free streak was broken. I've always had problems with toothpaste. Since the pregnancy has only heighten my usual feelings towards things (including disgust), I knew it wouldn't be long before the toothpaste got to me good. Up until three months ago, I'd been using a prescription toothpaste that was unflavored/unscented because that's the only thing I could tolerate. This morning the toothpaste won the battle. Once the valve opened, I couldn't stop (6 times total). The good thing is I didn't have anything in my stomach. The bad thing is that it doesn't feel so good when there's nothing in your stomach to coat it. Throwing up is a great abdominal workout. I can't remember the last time my abs were this sore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Steph, I feel for you. That is the kind of stomach workout you don't want. Could just be a bug that has really gotten to you, and the toothpaste thing helped. Ma G. is here if you need anything. That is what Justin always called me, Ma and Pa.
Feel Better
Love,
Mary-Mom
Post a Comment