Just thought to write a note since it's 2:30am and I'm not sleepy at all. I was nauseous before bed and I haven't been able to fall asleep. I don't know how to explain what I'm feeling. It's not nausea, it's not heartburn- I feel like my esophagus is full and I want to burp but it won't come up. I don't have gas pains so I don't know that it is gas.
Anyhow, I've surfed the net for hours now, have looked through everyone's profiles on myspace and facebook- that kills a lot of time- and I just can't fall asleep. I'm going to try to read a book next. Hopefully I'll be able to fall asleep by 3am so I at least get 4 hours of sleep. I have to wake up early to take my car in for repairs and run a ton of errands with my mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment