Total lbs. gained: 5
The news are almost completely out for everyone. Yesterday I told both of my grandmothers (Abuela came back from PR yesterday) and my aunts and uncles in PR. Now that my grandmothers know, the news will spread quickly throughout the extended family circle. I still haven't told my best friends. The only reason is because our schedules haven't allowed for a get together. Once I tell my "local" BF then we can call my other BF in Naples to let her know. I want to tell them both on the same day.
Other than spreading the news, there hasn't been anything new to report. Somedays I eat more than others. I'm working on controlling my sodium intake. Yesterday was my first attempt at this. I was getting really hungry before I went into work and I drove passed a McDonald's- fries sounded so good I had to stop. So there goes that. I feel like part of the weight gain is really just bloating/water retention from eating so many salty foods. I haven't had a chance to cook any meals at home since I've been working until 7:30-8pm and my days off haven't been relaxing days off at home. I'm SO looking forward to tomorrow and Sunday/Monday when I'll be OFF completely. I have no plans with anyone other than myself. Hopefully I'll feel like I'm making progress at home. I have the regular chores to do (laundry, cleaning, weeding, etc) but I also plan on buying a dinnette set and some decorative items I've been meaning to get. I still have so much "moving" stuff to do- we still have boxes in the bedrooms. Pretty soon we'll have to start working on a nursery so I want to make sure the rest of the house is done before then.
No comments:
Post a Comment