I have reached the halfway point. It doesn't feel like it but I'm there. Lately, I've been feeling more of the usual "symptoms": fatigue/tiredness, shortness of breath, and discomfort sleeping. As of right now, I've only slept 4.5 hours today- this is 1/2 of what I usually need to function properly (Yes, I know you're thinking "get used to it").
Since I started the birthing classes on Monday nights (6:30-9pm), my weeks have felt longer and I've felt tired ALL week long. I usually work late 2-3 times/week so I thought one more day wouldn't really matter. Pre-pregnancy that meant I went into work at 11am and I got to sleep in on days that I would work late. Now, I can't sleep passed 8am- because I just can't AND if I did I'd be nauseous all morning from missing my breakfast time. Therefore, now I have 4 days/week that I'm up by 7:30am and I don't come home until 9-9:30pm. The days are just too long. Another downside is that my current schedule makes it nearly impossible for me to go to the gym-which I really miss/need. I've been trying to make it on Wed and Friday nights after work. It's really hard to make myself go to the gym passed 7pm because 1. I'm usually hungry and 2. I look forward to any day where I can get home before 8pm. This weekend I'm looking for a bike stand so I can workout on my bike indoors.
On the bright side, birthing classes end in November and Valencia classes end in December. This eliminates two of my long days and it should make the last trimester a little bit easier on me and more pleasant, schedule-wise, for me.
1 comment:
I AM PUTTING IN MY SECOND GUESS OF G NAMES. I LIKE MY FIRST GUESS OF GABRIAL, BUT MY SECOND GUESS WOULD BE GAVEN. SO, WILL YOU TELL US IF ONE OF US GUESSES THE RIGHT NAME? I CAN KEEP THEM COMING BUT WILL HOLD OFF FOR MY 3RD GUESS TILL LATER.
LOVE,
MARY-MOM
Post a Comment