I did my usual 3.5 mile loop around two neighborhoods. Gavin absolutely LOVED it. He was so talkative throughout the first half of the run. We saw dogs, said hi to people, and even stopped to admire the biggest wild turkey I've ever seen. It was so fun that Gavin slept the entire way back. I guess the stroller is comfortable enough that he didn't mind the bumpy ride through the sidewalks.
I wanted to take a picture of him sleeping but he woke up when heard the camera.
On a different note, I wanted to share my latest trip to Target because I'm pretty proud of it. Gavin loves to shop with me so he wanted to point out some of the great deals we got! :) 
Pictured are all of the items I bought:
3 packs of Jumbo diapers ($8.99 ea)
2 boxes of Special K red berries ($2.89 ea)
2 boxes of Special K granola ($3.29ea)
2 packs of Graduates fruit snacks($2 ea)
1 Nivea body wash ($2.99- had raincheck from last week's sale)
7 packs of Reach dental floss (.97 cents ea)
1 Johnson & Johnson baby wash ($3.04)
1 load Tide pack (.97)
1 Olay bar (.97)
Total of $58.09 + tax (regular price) I paid $13.52 AND I got a $5 gift card back for purchasing 3 packs of Huggies diapers!!!
All of these products I will use (will probably have to share the floss- that's like a couple of years supply) so I'm sticking to my rule.
1 comment:
Well, you rubbed off on me after we talked about coupons. I joined couponmom but I must say I am overwhelmed! I not sure that I can get to the point of dedication that you have but I am going to try. Send me any and all tips :)
Christy
Post a Comment