Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Some Pics

I forgot to post a couple of pics from our last couple of Disney trips and some random home shots.
Gavin wearing Nick's UCF hat---  if you ask him what school does mama go to, he says "U-C-F" and continues chanting it!
 The next sequence of pictures show how Gavin gets a little "starstruck" when he sees characters he likes.  He is so shy to walk up to them, warms up and then never wants to leave. :)


His eyes show the shyness in this one.


We had to take the "tourist" picture in Canada (not England)

Decorative herb gardens in England at Epcot--- there's mint and cilantro above.  I don't know if the leafy plants are edible but they look like some sort of lettuce.

Above there's rosemary and something else we didn't recognize

Gavin needs a haircut but we kind of like it when it's "flippy" on the sides.  

This is what 12 month pijamas look like on a 22 month old--- I call it the European look (since men in Europe wear capris).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a happy little guy! :)