That's what Nick and I will be saying soon...because now we are NG N SG +2!
Yep, Gavin's going to be a big brother.
I have been dying to blog about it. I am now 14 weeks (officially on Tuesday) so I'm officially in the second trimester now. I apologize to those who had to read it here but I just don't have time to tell every one in person so this is the easiest way. I had to keep it a secret until we knew we had confirmation of a heartbeat given that we miscarried last summer. After that experience, I didn't want to get our hopes up just in case. But, we had a sonogram and we saw a very active baby to the point where I asked if she was in distress because I don't remember Gavin being that active at the first sonogram. The heartbeat sounded good then and at the last appointment about 2 weeks ago. My next appointment is Feb 15th when I get the order for the next sonogram when hopefully we'll be able to find out the sex of the baby. Although everyone and I mean EVERYONE is convinced it's a girl. Nick and I think it's a girl but we also thought Gavin was a girl so who knows. We're excited either way and of course just pray for a healthy baby.
I already feel behind because I haven't blogged as much as I did with Gavin's pregnancy but honestly there hasn't been much to report luckily. I have felt great....except for this weekend when I was sick with a fever and all. But now I'm better and just have a runny nose with the occasional cough. I'm taking care of myself as much as I can. I've been to the birthing center a couple of times now and the midwives make sure that I'm eating right---I have to keep a food diary and they review it every time I go. So, that's holding me accountable for sure. I have gained about 13 pounds already, so about 1 lb/week. I've been able to continue working out. In fact, I've ran a few times now without getting totally winded which is great.
I'll keep this one short. I just wanted to make the announcement. There are many things that I want to blog about in relation to this but they will come in separate postings.
No comments:
Post a Comment