Ok, so we are still discussing options for Liam's middle name. We've got it narrowed down to a top 10. We have some that we favor over others and could probably narrow it down to top 3 if we had to but I thought I would open it up for discussion and see what you all think. Here they are:
1. Liam Carter
2. Liam Jackson (these two are from our "presidential" name phase)
3. Liam Bradford
4 Liam Xander (as in Alexander- we like the meaning)
5. Liam Cooper (the other 1/2 of Anderson :) )
6. Liam Anderson (so both boys would have something in common)
7. Liam Emerson (the next 3 are just b/c I like names that end in -son)
8. Liam Greyson
9. Liam Edison
10. Liam Johannes (as in Johann Sebastian Bach-- Gavin likes him and we like the meaning)
2 comments:
Well for what its worth here are my 2 favorites.
1. Greyson (just travels well with Liam)
2. Cooper (if you liked Anderson Cooper well enough to name Gavin with it maybe you should finish the story)
I don't really like the presidents for names.
That is my feelings but I think Liam sounds good with most of the names. Love, Mary-Mom
Of course I am going to weigh in...LOL!
I'm with Mary...I like Cooper & Greyson. I wouldn't name them both "anderson". That could be an issue later in life as in Gavin wanting to know why Liam has his name...Ha ha.
Post a Comment