*Apparently I never published this post while I was in Orlando....so it's a little outdated now but I thought I'd still publish it for the pics.*
I haven't blogged in a few days because we've been back in Orlando and well, I mostly blog for the purpose of keeping the family updated and since we've been hanging out with most of the family I forgot to post about our adventures.
So far Nick and I have been able to catch up on our grading, went to Gavin's little cousin's birthday party, saw a movie in theaters- saw 50/50, went to Epcot's Food and Wine festival- got "drunk" off of ONE drink!, stayed for Sugar Ray's concert at Epcot- brought back great college memories for both of us and today I got my hair makeover done. So far it's been the mini-vacation we had hoped it would be. Thank you to my Mom, Stacy, Maribel/John, and Grandma Mary and Grandpa Ron who have all taken turns watching Liam and doing fun things with Gavin so we could have some down time.
Here are some pics my mom took at Sea World:
No comments:
Post a Comment