Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Care Package for Gavin and Liam

Grandpa Ron sent the boys a care package with all kinds of goodies.  Gavin was excited when I told him the box was from Grandpa Ron.  Here are some pictures of the boys finding their goodies:


"what is this?"

Figuring out it's a xylophone and putting the pieces in order
A Batman "shaker" car.  He was very happy about this find. 

Making his way to something he likes

Found it....something with a button for me to push! 
 Liam was like..."oh I like the sound of that" as soon as Gavin started playing the xylophone so he dropped the remote and crawled over to play too.
Add caption

Found something else with a button and that button made light

Their favorite thing in the box besides the xylophone, SYMBOLS!  Kid-sized symbols.  

Liam's turn at the symbols.  He's very good! 

Gavin didn't like it as much. :) 
Thank you Grandpa Ron for all the goodies. The boys loved their musical instruments.  Of course, Gavin loved the cars.  When he saw the R2D2 figure he said "oh, Liam's very own R2D2.  I already have one" so now they don't have to fight over the one. :)

Also, Grandma Mary, the friendly ghost light was a hit.  We have it as a centerpiece in the dining table and Gavin turns it on when we eat.  Liam likes it too.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the musical noise but I knew they would like these. Grandpa is looking for more "It's All About The Music". You may have to open a music corner.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I found something great today for the music corner. Can't wait!
Love
Mary-Mom