I forgot to post more pictures.
Here's the "Birth Team": Nick, Kaleen and Audrey from
Tree of Life Birth & Gynecology
The picture below is a HEART BREAKER picture for me. This was Liam's reaction when Nick came downstairs with Ellie for the first time. I heard he tried to push the baby because he wanted Nick to pick him up. Liam has a serious attachment to Nick. Nick can't even go upstairs without him getting the bottom lip going. It's like he sensed that I had another baby and wouldn't be able to take care of him so instead he clung on to Nick and he was just horrified when another baby had taken his daddy.
 |
| THREE KIDS!!!! One for each grandma and one for daddy. |
About 36 hours after birth, after the pediatrician's appointment. Ellie looks good in red!
 |
| I will admit that it was fun to coordinate the bow to the outfit. :) |
She's not using a pacifier anymore. We only used it that one day so she would calm down for the pediatrician to check her heart rate and respiration. But since my milk had not come in yet, I used it the rest of the day to give me a break. Now that there's milk, there's no need for a paci. She's a very content and chill baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment