Saturday, December 1, 2012

Spectacle of Lights at Hollywood Studios

Earlier this week my mom and I sucked it up and went to Hollywood Studios in the evening with the kids so they could see the Spectacle of Lights.  My Disney annual pass expired Wednesday so I had to do it then or it wouldn't be done.  I had a chiro adjustment earlier in the day that semi improved my pain so off we went.

Gavin liked it and got into the music, conducting with his pretend baton and dancing to the music.  Liam was a little startled by the loud music and wanted to be held the whole time.  At one point they turned off all the lights so they could build it up with the song and Gavin thought it was going to be a scary show.  He said "let's get out of here" but once the music started he realized what was happening and was fine.


We were all disappointed they did not play "Feliz Navidad" while we were there.  We went through 3 rounds of the show and no luck.  :(

No comments: