Sunday, December 14, 2008

27 weeks + 4 days

I'm officially done teaching for the semester. I'm looking forward to the break during the holidays. I won't be stepping foot in a classroom for a few months as I'm only teaching online next semester.
I don't have much else to report. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's Dr.'s appointment to see how much weight I've gained and how much bigger he is. I don't know what to expect because the picture below just doesn't look that much bigger than the previous one. I do feel (you can almost see it in the front view picture) like my belly is lopsided. I can't figure out exactly how he is positioned but it feels like he is facing left because I feel all the movement on the left. The kicks are now above the belly button- upper left side. I'm hoping this is a sign that he is actually head down.

4 comments:

Mary Fryman Guittar said...

Stephanie, your face says it all!!!

You really do look beautiful. I see that you are bigger though, and thats a good thing. Not everyone could keep trying on the same clothes at this time for pictures too!

Love,
Mary-Mom-Grandma

Josh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
julia said...

You look gorgeous Steph, what an exciting time!

Anonymous said...

WOW you look awesome! He's getting so big!! oh and what a great idea for Tim to paint the tree...that's so awesome.

Love you girl!
Ash