Friday, December 26, 2008

29 weeks + 2 days

Nick tried out the glider with Baby and it didn't take long for Baby to fall asleep. He fell into such a deep sleep that his head slipped to the side. We decided this was a bad idea. I don't think Cesar Milan would recommend a glider for dogs so this was a one-time bonus for Baby.

On Christmas morning I gave Baby his present, a giant stuffed bone with squeakers. He knew it was a toy for him right away.



He pulled it from me and took it to his bed just like he does with every other toy, except this one is as big as his bed.

We have yet another Christmas without a picture of both of us. I made Nick take a picture of me by the tree before we left to go to his parents. We rarely take pictures of ourselves. It's just now bothered me because I've realized I don't have enough pics to scrap about us.
By the way, this dress highlights the extent of the boobs situation. It's getting harder to contain them.
Pregnancy Updates:
1. Gavin hiccupped for the first time today. It took me a little while to realize that it was a rhythmic movement rather than just his usual kicks.
2. Gavin has changed positions. I now feel movements mostly on the right side. I think he's sideways, his head on the left and legs on the right. I guess the Dr. was right about him having space to move around still. It's hard for me to comprehend how he is able to shift positions so quick because I don't think he has that much room.
3. Another change in nursery bedding. I decided to just buy separate pieces and customize the look. This way I get my original wish of brown and green colors with a jungle theme. I mostly chose to do this because Babies R' Us doesn't carry the bedding sets that I've liked AND it's a lot cheaper than buying the bedding set with stuff that I'm not even sure I would use (e.g. diaper stacker).
4. Gavin got his first Christmas presents: Baby Einstein full collection of DVD's/books, a matching outfit for him and Nick, and a couple of bathing suits. I will post a picture of the bathing suits when I find something to use as a scale. The bathing suits came in the mail from my friend (Tania) and they are just too cute for words.

No comments: