Here are a couple of videos of Gavin:
1. Gavin counts from 1-10 in English.
2. Gavin naps naked (a few weeks ago)
I put Gavin down for a nap and then went to clean the shower in my bathroom. I thought I heard him talking but I couldn't make out any real words so I ignored him. Apparently he must have been saying "caca" because when Nick got home he found him without a diaper and the diaper had poop in it. At least now I know he won't go to bed with poop in his pants! Surprisingly, all the poop was contained within the diaper. I was afraid it would be all over the sheets and crib but he was pretty careful. I still washed everything but it was a much easier task.
1 comment:
I love the way he says each number. Each number has its own tone/expression!
Grandpa
Post a Comment