I had to go to David's Bridal to pick out a bridesmaid dress for my sister's wedding. A friend tagged along to help me out. As I pulled into a parking spot, Gavin says "help.....help". I look back thinking he wanted help unbuckling his car seat or something like that. Instead it went something like this:
Me: Gavin, do you need help?
Gavin: Yes.....booger. (as he points to his nose)
Me: Do you have a booger?
Gavin: Yes.....help, booger.
Me: Do you need help getting the booger?
Gavin: Yes.
My friend and I at this point are laughing so hard I can't really respond.
Gavin: help....booger. (he is now sticking his finger in his nose)
Me- still laughing.
I told him no but then Gavin exclaims "BOOGER!!!!" and shows me the prize on his fingertip.
In his defense, it was big enough to have caused discomfort I am sure. I was laughing and disgusted at the same time but I guess he tried to warn me and do the right thing. Since I didn't react quickly he took it in his own hands, literally.
No comments:
Post a Comment