I feel guilty that I haven't blogged about this pregnancy as much as I did with Gavin. I can't believe I'm one week away from the halfway point. I also have not taken any belly pictures either which means that my scrapbook for this little one is already different than Gavin's. I really want to make sure that this little one gets the same attention as Gavin and I should make sure it starts now!
So, what can I say? This little one is very active. He moves a lot all throughout the day although I really notice it at night when I'm relaxed at home. I like since it lets me know he's ok.
I feel great. I don't feel as tired as people expect me to (it's a frequent question). I'm trying to stay as active as I can since I'm sure I won't feel up to it in the heat of the summer. Having Gavin is definitely keeping me active. I don't like to stay in the house with him so between going to the Disney parks, riding his bike outside, going to the playground-- it keeps me moving and I think it's good for all of us.
And here are Gavin's quotes of the day...
As he walked up to Nick to give him a hug he said: "Daddy's my best friend" (he said it again as they hugged)
Sitting on the dining table.
Me: "do you want noodles?"
Gavin: "noodles, in a little bowl. little bowl of noodles for Gavin" .
...and then as he eats them he says "delicious"
2 comments:
There is nothing better than knowing you have your childs love and approval. Plus really wants to be with you! Its a wonderful feeling!
Love,
Mary-Mom
I am so happy for you. I also must say I am jealous that you are PG. I know...I just was but I do miss it.
Post a Comment