Saturday, March 5, 2011

Epcot: Flower and Garden Festival

My mom, "the kids" (Gavin and Isa), and I took a field trip on Friday to Epcot for the Flower and Garden Festival.  Nick and I had been there on Saturday when they were getting set up for it and we could tell it'd be fun for the little ones even though it's a flower festival.  Here are some pics of the day:


"Mickey Markers" as Gavin calls them b/c of the Mickey's Playhouse show. :) 

Gavin really enjoyed the butterfly garden....lots of butterflies to look at.

Japan: watching the coy fish.  

Hi Abuela!  .... (this shirt is not very flattering on my pregnant self)  :) 

He was concentrating.  My mom was conscious to take pictures from Gavin's "better" side given the nose injury.

It may not be very noticeable here but his profile is different b/c of the swelling. 

1 comment:

Mary Fryman Guittar said...

LOVE IT!!! Epcot was always Nick and Justins favorite place and I think it will be for Gavin too. So much to see, do and learn. Nice bright pics too!
Love,
Mary-Mom