Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Back to life....

We're back in town and it's Monday which means we start our regular life all over again.  It seems like we just got Gavin back and I was back at my mom's to drop him off.  :(

I had my midwife appt today and all is well.  The ultrasound results were good.  I've gained another 6 lbs. (total of 4 inches on to my hips!).  There's a new midwife at the center and my favorite one left to start her own practice.  I'm now torn whether to stay with this center or move to the new one.  I am setting up a consultation with my fav midwife to see how she's doing her practice.  I like that on her site it even talks about VBAC's and hospital births--I know she was credentialed for Winnie Palmer and other local hospitals so I'm curious what this means.  In a perfect world, I'd be able to have her deliver at Winnie--if she is able to override their protocols, but I'm not sure that's how it works.

I gotta get back to work now....will post more later.

No comments: