Tuesday, March 29, 2011
"I wanna dance"
On the way to my mom's house yesterday morning Gavin requested "Mickey" which is what he says when he wants the Mickey Mouse Playhouse CD that we have in the car for him. He was holding "DJ", one of the characters from the movie Cars, on one hand as he listened to the CD. Then it got to one of his favorite songs on the CD and he said "Mama, hold DJ". I looked back and he was holding out DJ for me. I didn't take it right away since I was driving. Then he said "Mama, hold DJ. I wanna dance" so I took DJ and looked back at him and he is moving his little arms to the music. It was so cute. He was moving as much as he could in his car seat. It's so funny that he just could not "dance" with DJ in his hand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment