| 22 weeks |
I've been feeling good. I am bummed that I don't have as much time to workout anymore. I've been trying to keep active, doing my weights and the stationary bike as often as I can but it's worked out to only about once/week. That's disappointing but the good thing is that it doesn't seem that I'm "loosing" any "endurance" since I don't get sore or winded when I pick it back up. I have not ran in a good 6 weeks or so. I told myself I would try to run a 5K at the end of the month but since I haven't ran or been too active, I'm thinking it may not be as easy as I thought it would be. I think I'll still sign up and walk/jog it just so I do something.
Nick made me happy today by booking dinner reservations to Victoria & Albert's restaurant (inside the Grand Floridian at Disney) for my birthday in 2 weeks. I told Nick all I wanted for my birthday was to be moved by food. Maybe I've been watching too much Top Chef but I have been so disappointed by food lately. Nothing sounds good. Nothing has really tasted amazing---not that I've tried either.
So, for my big 3-0, I want a food experience! I don't care how much it costs, I want to have amazing tasting food. The bad thing is that it is a pre-fixed, 5 course menu so I'm not sure that we'll have a choice on what we eat so it may really be like a Top Chef episode. I have never eaten at a real fancy restaurant so I'm really looking forward to this- I hope I'm not disappointed at the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment