I have to document these precious moments that we have with Gavin. He is getting funnier by the day as he continues to put more words together and his sentences get longer and more "complex". Nick and I are both amazed at how well he communicates with us and how he puts concepts together so quickly.
Anyhow, these are just funnies from the last couple of days.
We were sitting at the table having dinner and Gavin was playing with 3 poker chips. Gavin was loosing interest in eating so Nick thought to do a "trick" to get him to eat a few more bites. I don't know that you'll understand what he did but basically Nick bent his arm, and placed the 3 chips on his elbow, moved his arm really fast and the chips look like they would fall on the floor but he catches them really fast so it looks like a "magic" trick to Gavin. He laughed hysterically and asked Nick to do it over and over again. I haven't heard him laugh that hard since he was a baby baby.
Then when Nick came back to the table, Gavin said "that's funny, daddy.....you're amazing!".
***
Yesterday, Nick took Gavin to Magic Kingdom so I could work at home on my area exam. Nick was holding on to Gavin waiting in line for Pirates of the Caribbean when he felt Gavin pass gas on his arm. So, Nick asked, "Gavin, do you have gas?" and Gavin replied, "yes, gas in my butt". :)
1 comment:
He is so funny! I love reading what he says.
Post a Comment