Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012

This year Nick was on his own for Halloween since I teach all day from 11am-8pm.  When I came home Nick said, "One parent Halloween is hard."  Next year we'll have to make sure we arrange for both of us to be around. First stop today was storytime at the library.  In the afternoon, our brand new Publix was hosting a Treat-o-ween celebration.  Nick said it was great.  The kids got cake, brownies, popcorn bags, popcorn chicken, asian salad and some other bread/cheese thing.  I'm sure this is going to make Gavin love Publix even more now.  Then they came home and did the traditional trick or treating from door to door.  Here are the pictures from the evening: Gavin was Jake from "Jake and the Neverland Pirates" (without the "paint" of course- he got made over into Jake at Disney and he hated the face paint) and Liam was a pirate during the day but Mickey Mouse at night because it's a warmer costume.  



Eating ice cream at Publix

Getting ready for the evening trick or treating:


















No comments: