Sunday, February 10, 2013

Ellie

I just realized that I have not posted any pictures of just Ellie on here so here are some.
These are from January 27th- so right around 6 weeks. I love all her little expressions.  She's starting to interact with us and it's great.  She smiles now, mostly with only me.  Today she even tried to "talk" to me.  I melt.  I don't know if it's that she's "my girl" or because she's our last baby but I feel very attached to her--more so than I can recall feeling with the boys.  I had terrible anxiety the day I went back to work and left her home.  I almost backed out and asked Nick to take over class again but I knew I had to get through it eventually.  I never felt that before.  It was the feeling I've heard other moms describe that I could not relate to, until now.  Luckily, it was only that day and now I'm ok when I leave her with Nick.  But I still don't like to be away from her.  As Gavin says "I love her so much"--except Gavin says that about his school friend, Macie :)  


We wanted to get a picture of all three kids sitting in their chairs but this is what happened.  Poor Ellie was being "petted" and lovingly pulled in all directions.





 All bundled up:


2 comments:

Christina and David said...

LOVE!!!!!! So funny...I feel the same way about Aubrey. Not sure if its the girl thing or last baby thing either. She is adorable!

JR said...

LOVE THE PICS OF YOUR LITTLE FAMILY