It's a first for all of us....SNOW.
At first we were excited to see the flurries. We didn't think we would get actual snow accumulated on the ground. Then it just started coming down. I was getting ready to plate dinner and we looked out the sliding door and it was snowing for real! The boys were staring out of the sliding door. Liam kept saying "snow....snow....WOW....snow." Once we saw that there was quite a bit of snow on the ground, we knew we had to get the boys out to play in it. It could be our last chance this year to do that. We've been told it only snows once or twice around here. We all got bundled up, including Ellie! I Bjorn'd Ellie, put a blanket over her and I held an umbrella while outside so she wouldn't get wet from the snow. It was hard to suit up the boys too. They both have waterproof jackets but we don't have snow boots or pants so both of them got soaked but loved every minute of it.
The pictures are not the greatest. I was holding the blanket over Ellie, an umbrella and trying to take pictures so I was unable to zoom in/out or change camera settings. Liam is in love. He would've stayed outside all night if we let him. He was soaked and cold and still did not want to come inside. Gavin said " that was so much fun."
The backyard when we first noticed it was accumulating on the ground.
Then I noticed it was even better in the front yard.....all so white.
Gavin has dreamed of making snow angels....he was so happy. He did not hesitate to lay down on the snow. He ended up doing 3 snow angels.
making a snowman...
Our backyard now.... like a postcard.
Dopey's all alone in the cold.
Videos:
2 comments:
I have watched these videos so many times! What memories they have and more to look forward to. Thanks
Awesome! It snowed for about 10 mins here.
Post a Comment