Although we didn't do anything that was officially on our to-do list, we were productive in a way. Mostly, we worked on Gavin's play room because we had an addition to work on. We bought Gavin a little play kitchen and while Nick put it together I cleaned up the second floor. Then I realized that we never took pictures of Gavin's playroom. When Christina moved out, we decided to turn the game room into Gavin's play area. Here are some pics:
Below is the new play kitchen area. Originally we were going to put the kitchen in the corner but there's a little window on top of the sink so we decided to put it by the window so Gavin would have a "view" while cooking.
Now there's room for the "dining" table next to the kitchen. Gavin really gets into this food play. He cooks and tastes while he cooks, then serves and expects everyone in the room to taste the food. He praises his cooking too with hmm's and yummy's. :)
Below is the "teaching" corner with the student desk that Nick's parents gave to Gavin before he was even born (Thanks again, Grandpa Ron and Grandma Mary).
Here's the "coloring corner".
While we were at the store, we picked up a helmet for Gavin. It was the cutest helmet I've seen, it has little Tonka trucks all over it. Gavin picked it up and put it on his head right away so I knew I had to have it.
Although now that it's home, he just wants to play with the buckle. He likes to buckle and unbuckle it.
1 comment:
LOOOOOVE the play room and all it's different designated areas. And that's so funny, Andrew is fascinated by buckles too! It will keep him occupied for a good period of time!
Post a Comment