Gavin was an independent toddler today at the library class. I felt a bit self-conscious because I was the mom of the kid who would not listen and although he was not disruptive (i.e. screaming) he stood out of the group. He was engaged for 98% of the class, but he just wouldn't sit still. Previous teachers would let us know that it was ok if the kids chose to walk around but this one at one point said "let's have the children sit, moms please help here" and Gavin and another kid (older kid) were the only children standing so I got the hint!
I've had trouble uploading videos to the site so I'm trying something new. I've uploaded the videos to youtube in hopes that everyone can see them now and I'll be able to post longer videos. So here's a test run, click on the links to view the videos of Gavin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS45JX9gDcQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI3ouMG9JKc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7io3v3Hb6MY
No comments:
Post a Comment