I forgot to mention that Nick and I have purchased the baby's first toy even though she won't get to play with it for a while. Nick's parents have always purchased gifts when they see them and save them for a special occasion (e.g. guitar shaped baby brush). Nick and I were out shopping and I saw this and thought this was very cool. Since I'd probably never find it when she's ready to play with it, we decided to buy it now and save it. I think Nick will have to open up his game room for this puzzle because I think that's the only room big enough to accomodate it (other than our living room).
Guess where we found this? Not the Discovery Channel store, not Target/Walmart but at Lowe's. Who would've thought Lowe's would carry stuff like this? We were looking for a rug pad for our new living room area rug and they had the foam puzzle pieces for children right next to it- where we found this puzzle.
1 comment:
I LOVE IT!! SO YOU AND NICK, SO THAT MEANS, SOOO BABY.
Post a Comment