Saturday, November 8, 2008

22 weeks + 3 days

I owe pictures from last week. Below are pictures taken at 21 weeks + 4 days.


Today was the UCF homecoming game. This marked the 10th consecutive year Nick and I have attended the homecoming festivities. The day started early at 7am. We set up camp at 8:30am. The day went by pretty fast since the game started at 3pm. After the parade, we went to the new arena to watch an exhibition women's b-ball game. Overall, this was a much calmer homecoming day for us. We caught up with old friends and had a great day at our alma mater. We're still both exhausted but mostly due to lack of sleep, not the drinking! I sported my UCF maternity shirt. It was great seeing the reaction on old friends' faces when they read it. Not all of them realized I was pregnant until I told them- not even with the arrow pointing. I underestimated how much alcohol impairs some people.

3 comments:

Mary Fryman Guittar said...

I LOVE IT!!!! YOU GUYS LOOK SO HAPPY THAT IT MAKES ME CRY!! HAPPY TEARS. THANKS FOR SHARING THAT NEWS ABOUT 10 YEARS OF CELEBRATING UCF HOMECOMING TOO. TIME FLIES SO FAST. REMEMBER HOW FAST IT FLIES WHEN THIS NEW BABY BOY JOINS US ALL.

LOVE,
MARY-MOM

julia said...

You look gorgeous Steph! Wish I could be there to see you go through this journey in person! I have fond memories of you helping me during my pregnancy. Mainly, you being nice enough to let me ramble on and on!

Anonymous said...

Hey Steph,
Love the UCF shirt!!! You look absolutely wonderful and are definitely starting to "pop" in a good way. Take care of Baby Boy "G".Love Ya
Tania