Yesterday, we celebrated my Mom's 50th birthday. I planned a surprise birthday party for her with the help of my dad. The plan was for Dad to take Mom out of the house for a couple of hours while I set up the food and decorations. Dad knows Mom well so he took her out shopping for almost an entire day. Surprisingly, this did not raise any suspicions from Mom.
Mom was truly surprised. Below, she is reading a poster we made with a list of famous people born in 1958 (e.g. Madonna, Michael Jackson, Ellen Degeneres). Nick also made a poster with a timeline from 1958 until 2008 with major historical events as well as significant events in my mom's life.
Happy 50th Mom! You are now old enough to be a grandma.
1 comment:
RON AND I WERE AT THE BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION AND BELIEVE ME, CARMEN DOES -NOT- LOOK 50!!! SHE IS TRULY A BEAUTY INSIDE AND OUT. WE HAD A WONDERFUL TIME. STEPH AND NICK DID A GREAT JOB OF PLANNING AND COOKING. THANKS TO JOE FOR THE VERY TASTY WINE CHOICE TOO. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARMEN!
LOVE,
MARY AND RON
Post a Comment