Sunday, April 19, 2009

Another Sunday


I've always said that running is the best workout but I think I have found an equally challenging cardio workout: cycling! I bought a bike trainer (a stand that converts a regular bike into a stationary bike) and I used it for the first time this weekend. I think it's the most bang for your time workout ever! I'm only able to do 30 minutes at a time for now because 1. the trainer has resistance and I'm still building up stamina and 2. the seat is not very comfortable. I need cycling shorts if I want to work up to an hour workout. Having this at home allows me to have a great workout while watching Gavin on the swing or while he sleeps AND catch up on my DVR shows. :)

Gavin is growing fast. He has officially outgrown all of his newborn size outfits. He is now wearing size 3 months. I was sad to pack the newborn outfits away because he only wore most of them once. There's a sleep n' play gown that I just love and I had to put it on him just one more time. Nick and I laughed pretty hard when we put it on and Gavin looked like he was wearing a straight-jacket (below).

Needless to say we have retired it.
Below is another picture from Easter that I just love. Gavin is so COOL!

No comments: