Monday, April 6, 2009

Hail to the Bjorn

Whoever invented the Baby Bjorn front carrier deserves to be a millionaire!
I have added the Bjorn to my list of can't live without baby items. I had a GREAT day w/Gavin because of the Bjorn.
I had to wait this long to use the Bjorn because Gavin was not big enough to fit in it until now. This whole time I thought he had to be 10 lbs to use it. It turns out he only had to be 8 lbs and 23 inches. Out of desperation I tried it on yesterday and Gavin fit in it perfectly. I was able to do my class work, laundry, prepare food/bottles, put clothes away....so many things all by myself!!! I only wish I would've tried it sooner rather than just one week before I return to work. This week is a pretty busy week for us so I don't know that I'll be able to do everything I wanted to do before then. Tomorrow my goal is to do our floors- they are disgusting! That should also be a good workout for me. Polishing the wood floors is rough so it should be double tough with an 8 lbs baby on my chest. I also want to fit some time to do some scrapbooking. The Bjorn has opened up so many opportunities! :)

Gavin had his first trip to college today. We visited Nick at UCF so everyone at the soc department could meet him. He didn't get to meet too many people since we got there at 4:30pm and most of the professors had gone home already. But Gavin did meet some of Nick's classmates. He was sound asleep the whole time in the Bjorn. I love my BJORN!!!!

No comments: